Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Is this really true?

 

Is this really true? Do we have time to do all this? Is it necessary to do such things? What is time than? Someone said  "time is money", in this era time is very precious. If parents wants to talk with their teenage they need to take his/her appointment !!! yes thats true...
But sometimes I think are we really busy? The answer is yes and no both  :-) Because my observation is, availability of time really depends on our desire to do/priority in the life/who is assigning task/ the need.  If a teenage boy is asked to join the friends for movie, he will say "lets go" but at the same time if he is asked to take his grandparents to temple, he may say "I am really busy, I need to do homework". Such things are very common.
There is always one question in mind, when can I say, I am busy? While watching tv? While sleeping? While doing household? While shopping? While surfing facebook? While talking over the phone? etc. On the other side I can always say I am busy when I am spending some good time with friends and family, while studying, while doing jobwork, while helping spouse/family member, working on some high prioritize task.'
It is always a choice to say that "I am busy". What do you say?

"This time like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment